Thursday, August 18, 2011

I heart Spoonflower

It's free Swatch Day

And it is free swatch day.  Shipping is free too. When I made my quilt label, I made a 4x4 square version.  If I had realized that free swatch day was upon is, I would've taken the time to update the colors in my original design, but we've had a busy morning of homeschooling, and have gymnastics this afternoon.  I have bee blocks to work on (insert more excuses here).  I decided I could live with it, especially since it is free.  The give away started today at noon, and ends tomorrow at noon.  I'm doing my part by getting the word out- and alerting my single follower!   I <3 you Wendi!  The sale started an hour ago, and the site is s-l-o-w.  I hope you'll hang in there and get your free 8x8 swatch.

quiltlabelsquareflat
8x8 view of my Square quilt label swatch.




0 comments: