Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Silent Night, Holy Moly Night

The charm swap has wrapped.  Other than figuring out international shipping on a package, I'm done.  Paypal won't release the shipping to me because I sent the bill as an invoice, and I don't have a spare $20 right now, but, overall, I'm pleased about the outcome of the swap.  I couldn't have met a better group of ladies.  They make all the sorting worth it.  If you plan on doing your own swap, don't start at 7 o'clock on night and expect to be done before bedtime.  Oh, no no. But, the packages are out of my hands and control now.  For sure, my next swap will go more smoothly, as long as my husband doesn't split when he sees me laying out over 100 piles of fabric. Many thanks to the ladies who participated.  I can't wait to see the projects that come of it!  Let me know if you blog it, and I'll pin it to our board.

2 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

You did a fantastic job!!! Thank You!!!

Stacey Napier said...

I got my charms and I'm so excited thinking of all the fun Christmas-y things I can make with them. I will definitely post it when I finish. Thanks for the inspiration!